Answer: Our services may NOT be used in the following ways:
1. To locate people in the interest of developing a news story.
2. For purposes that might cause physical or emotional harm to the subject of the report.
3. For individuals involved in an adoption.
4. To gain information on well-known/high-profile celebrities or government officials.
5. To determine a consumer's eligibility for (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; or (b) a government license or benefit.
6. For purposes that are not within your stated normal course of business.
7. For pre-employment or tenant screening.
8. Due to various inaccuracies in public records, our services should not be used for skip tracing purposes.
duplication, distribution, or copying in any way is prohibited by
law and will be prosecuted. This website is not affiliated with the United States Government or any Federal or State government agency.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AND TERMS
By using this site, you certify
that you will use any
information obtained for
lawfully acceptable purposes.
Please be advised that it is
against the law to use the
information obtained from this
site to stalk or harass others.
Search requests on public
officials, juveniles, and/or
celebrities are strictly
prohibited. Users who request
information under false
pretenses or use data obtained
from this site in contravention
of the law may be subject to
civil & criminal penalties. All
searches are subject to terms of
use and applicable law.
Information contained herein is
derived from records that may
have errors and/or not always be
accurate or complete.
Permissible search purposes
Locating missing persons
Finding owners of
Locating beneficiaries &
People locator service.
You can easily access the full
disclaimer page by clicking